Friday, November 14

They say as long as at least one person cares for you, life isn't a waste. So when things go terribly wrong, and u feel like giving up, please remember u still got me.

When it rains, you don't see the sun, but it's there. Hope we can be like that. We don't always see each other, but we will always be there for each other.

Don't rush into falling in love, for love never runs out. Even if they mock you because you are single, just tell them this: "God is just busy writing the best love story that will swipe me off my feet!"

When life is a mess, when my heart has been crushed, when I’m wearing a frown, when I breakdown and cry, when I’m blue, can I comfort myself by saying, I have you?

Everything in life is temporary, because everything changes. That's why it takes great courage to love someone knowing it might end anytime.

y do I miss you? Because u make me smile. U are so kind. U are so sweet. U are funny. And most of all, because u are not texting me any more. That's Y.

I think, part of the reason why people hold on to something so tight for so long is because they fear that something so great won't happen twice.

The word "miss" is also part of the word "love". So, when someone says, "I miss you!" it also means that they love you! Now, why did I text you? Simply because... I miss u

If loving you is wrong,then I don't wanna be right.My love for you is strong and brighter than any light.The way we must go is long,but we'll win every fight.

There's a warmth in my heart. It haunts me when U R gone. Mend me 2 ur side and never let go. The more I live The more I know, wat's simple is true, I love you.

It hurts to love someone and not be loved in return, but what hurts more is to love someone, and never find the courage to let them know how you feel.

Love is like a cloud... love is like a dream... love is 1 word and everything in between... love is a fairytale come true... Coz I found love when I found U.

No one is too young for love, because love doesn't come from your mind, which knows your age, but from your heart, which knows no age.

WOrLd iS cRueL, LoVe iS bLinD. LoSt iN sAdnEsS, BluR In miND. HeArT iS bRoKeN, fLaMe hAd DiEd. TiMe HaS pAsSeD bUt wHy iS hE... sTiLL nOt mInE...

LovE is Not HoW LonG U've BeeN 2gEthEr; nOt HoW MucH U've GIvEn oR RecEivE; Not hOw MaNy TimEs U've HeLpEd EaCh OthEr --- Its HoW U VALUE EaCh OtHEr...

FiRsT NiTe, FiRsT SiGhT, I SaW, I KnEw, LoVe's SwEEtEr ThAn MoUnTaiN DeW, A pRoMiSe I mAdE and' WiLL kEEp, 2 LoVe YOU aLwAys~

Never WasTe an OppOrtuniTy 2 sAy 'I LoVe U' to Someone u ReaLLy Like, Coz it is noT EvEryDaY u'll mEEt tHe PerSoN WhO hAs tHe MaGic 2 lEt u fAll iN love...

If love were to be taxed, I would be the highest tax payer, you can't buy Love... but you can pay heavily.

I believe that God above created u for me to luv. he picked you out from all the rest cos he knew id luv you the best!

True luv is hard 2 find. Special 1-1 of a kind. But the luv inside of me is true. It appeared the day i met you!

Luv hurts when u break up with someone, Luv hurts even more when she breaks up with u, but Luv hurts d most when u not able to tell d the person whom u Love.

Wantin u is easy missin u is hard.Wishin u was wiv me wrapped up in my arms.Constantly think of u wen we r apart.Ive got the padlock u hav the key to my heart

i cant txt u roses or fax u my heart.id email u kisses but wed stil b apart.i luv u 2 pieces n just wish ud c dat i care 4 u so much coz u mean da world 2 me

ur a mate wiv a heart of gold.how much u mean to me can never be told.ur sum1 2b talked bout so sweet and true.1 in a million dats u

I hide my tears when I say your Name, But the Pain in My Heart is still the same, Although I smile and seem Carefree, Theres No one who Misses you more Than Me...

One Stone is Enough to break a Glass..... One sentence is Enough to break a heart....... One Second is Enough to fall In Love ... and .... One Love is Enough to make worse a whole Life!

BEAUTY doesn't make love but love makes BEAUTY ; BREAK everything but never BREAK the HEART; hEART is the music, PLAY it but never play WITH it.

Take my eyes but let me see U...Take my mind but let me Think about U...Take my Hand but let me Touch U...But don't try to take my Heart coz its already with U....

When God made parts, He thought of Hearts. And for each heart, a sweetheart. And among those sweethearts, he made one sweetest heart, and thats urs!

Life spent with some1 4 a lifetime may B A meaningless but a few moments spent with some1 who REALL LUVS U means more then a life it self…

what is love? dont ask the person who loves some1 but ask the person who have lost some1.

We are close enough to tell each other what we feel about our relationship... I can sum up our relationship in those three words...I LUV U

Love knows no reasons love knows no lies,love defies all reasons love has no eyes... But love is not blind,Love sees all but doesnt mind.....

Whnever i miss u.. I wont luk 4 u in my dreams.. or try to hear ur voice in ur msgs.. I jst put my right hand across my chest and ill feel u..........

I've 2 tell U sumthing, but i dont wanna upset U. My doc has found stones in my liver, sand in my kidney... n... U in my HEART ! ! !

Love is sometimes like a poisoned mushroom. You can't tell if it's the real thing until it's too late.

Love is like a pendulum which hangs between tears and smiles. Days will turn into weeks & weeks will turn into years. I will remember U through silent tears.

When you fall in river there is boat, when u fall in a well there is a rope. But when u fall in love there is no hope!

What is love? Love is a special feeling that can only begin when u open up ur heart and let someone in.

There r 2 ways of being united – By being frozen 2gether or being melted 2gether. Its better 2 b melted in luv than 2 b frozen in differences.

When u find luv treasure it, take care of it, b true to it, make gud use of it, because luv cums unseen, u can only c it when its gone.

2 let go doesnt mean 2 stop carin.2 let go is to learn theres sumthin beyond.2 let go means acceptin reality.2 let go is lovin more coz u only want the best.

Sumtimes its harder 2 say no wen u really mean yes.Its hard 2 close ur eyes wen u really want 2 see.But the hardest thing 2 do is to let go wen u want to stay

if u love me like u told me please be careful wiv my heart- u can take it jus dont break it or my world will fall appart

If i rote ur name in d sky wind wood blow it away.if i rote ur name in d sea waves wood wash it away.But ur name is engravd in my heart where nothin can touch it!

why do i text u? its my choice its my way of sayin dat i remembr u. why do i remembr u? il neva know its not my choice its my hearts.

Some1 asked me once "Have U ever missed anybody so much?" It made me stop and think..then I smiled bcoz I was thinking of U...I miss U…

Dont b afraid 2 expose yourself.Reach out and tell sum1 wot they mean 2 u coz when u decide its the right time it might b 2 late!

U care 4 me, I care 4 u, U miss me, I miss u, U like me, I like u, U msg me, I msg u, U forget me, I am sorry This is where I don’t match u.

U may be out of my sight, but not out of my heart, U may be out of my reach but not out of my mind.I may mean nothing to u but u will always be special to me!!

A pastry said 2 a chocolate. “Damn we’re sweet!!” the chocolate replied. “U think we are sweet… u haven’t seen the person reading this message.

Mobiles are irritating………………. Rings every now and then…………. Recharge the battery……. Message get delayed………………but one thing I love about it is…… it connects me and u

Alone….. I’d be your shadow. Afraid….. Stay behind me.. Wanna cry…. Here is my shoulder… Need a hug…. I’d embrace you tight and say………….. What ever happens you have me!!

ABC: ALWAYS BE CAREFUL, DEF: DON’T EVER FORGET (ME) JKLM: JUST KEEP LOVING ME NOPQRSTUVW: NO OTHER PERSON QUITE RIGHT SHALL TREAT U VERY WELL. URS XYZ.

A FRIEND IS: A PUSH WHEN U R STOPPED, A GUIDE WHEN U R SEARCHING, A SONG WHEN U R GLAD, A WORD WHEN U R LONELY, A SMILE WHEN U R SAD. YES I AM INTERESTED.

WAR AND LOVE: BOTH HAVE FEAR, WAR SHED BLOOD & LOVE SHEDS TEAR, WAR HAS ARROWS & LOVE HAS DARTS, WAR BREAK HEADS & LOVE BREAK HEARTS.

THE MAN WHO MADE THE ALPHABETS WAS A GENIOUS BUT HE DID ONE BIG MISTAKE BY KIPING 'U' & 'I' SO FAR.

HEART MUST HAV A DESIRE, EYES MUST HAVE A DREAM, LIPS MUST HAV A SONG, SWEETS MUST HAVE CREAM, IF THERE R NIGHTMARES, I MUST HAVE U IN MY DREAM !

WHEN WORDS FAIL, ACTION SPEAKS.. WHERE ACTION FAILS, EYES SPEAK... WHERE EYES FAIL, TEARS SPEAK... & WHERE EVERYTHING FAILS, LOVE SPEAKS

EVERY LIFE IN THIS WORLD IS WRITTEN BY GODS OWN HANDS.. THATS WHY I AM THANKFUL COZ AS HE WROTE MY LIFE HE INCLUDED U AS A BEAUTIFUL PART OF IT.

When you feel cold and warm at the same time, when you read over the same line for the tenth time, when your heart and thoughts somehow appear to rhyme, and when a simple name conquers your whole mind, then you are in deep trouble my friend... you are in what they call, "love".

2 KISS U IS SOMETHING UNBELIVABLE, 2 LUV U IS SOMETHING PROBABLE, 2 HUG U IS SOMETHING DREAMBLE, 2 LOOK AT U IS SOMETHING ENJOYABLE, BUT 2 MISS U IS SOMETHING UNBERABLE.

The one thing we can never get enough of is love. And the one thing we never give enough is love.

The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have them.

you are the reason that i am smart, you are the person who stole my heart, my life is short and you are the part, I love you, i love you with true heart!!!

If you see some one without a smile,give him one of yours ,because you are among a few good people who can shine others lives by just walking with him a few miles.

What is the diff between pleasure and torture? Pleasure is thinking of u & torture is thinking of u 2 much.

Talk 2 me wen I’m Bored, B with me wen i’m Sad, Hug me wen i Cry, Care 4 me wen i’m Sick, Don’t ever cry 4 me wen I die! Just treasure me wen I’m ALIVE.

Love is like playing the piano. First you must learn to play by the rules...! Then you must forget the rules and play from your heart...!!

Start the day with love...! Spend the day with love...! Fill the day with love...! That must be the way you love

Some broken hearts never mend...! Some memories never end...! Some tears will never dry...! But my love for you never dies...!!

L - LOYALTY TOWARDS ONE'S FEELING. O - OUTLIVING RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN TWO SOULS. V - VALUABLE GIFT OF GOD. E - EVERGREEN FEELINGS OF ONE'S HEART.

Love is the answer that every one seeks. Love is the language that every heart speaks

Shortest word is I. Sweetest word is LOVE. Cutest person is U.

Love is when u cant pay attention in class cause you always writing your first name with his last

your name on my hand but I washed it the next day. I wrote your name in the sand but the waves washed it away. I wrote your name in my heart and forever it will stay

U may be out of my sight, but not out of my heart. U may be out of my reach, but not out of my mind. I may mean nothing to u, but u'll always be special to me.

if i could have the chance, i'll ask you to dance or take you on a trip to france, but all i can is set myself in a trance where i can be with you in a glance.

When daylight turns to a darkened hue, The lovely stars hinting at u, Ur heart beat tells u something true, That someone is badly missing u.

my eyez reacted, my mind was attracted, my heart was affected, thousands were rejected, but u alone was selected!!

Y do we close our eyes wen we sleep? Wen we dream? Wen we kiss? Its becoz da most special things in life r unseen...Wen i close my eyes i see you.

It's true luv that bonds people together, my luv for u will last forever, i'm not askin for a date dinner or dine, all im askin is for u 2 b mine !!

A girl and a guy can be just friends, but at one point or another they will fall for each other..Maybe temporarily, maybe at the wrong time, maybe too late, or maybe forever…

4give my eyes 4 admiring u. u stole my heart the moment I saw u call me crazy, call me insane each time my heart beats it mentions ur name.

I'v got your back and you've got mine, ill help you out anytime, to see you hurt to see you cry, makes me weep n wonna die, ill be right here till the end cuz ur my love n my bestfriend.

Accidents do happen i slip, i trip,i stumble n i fall and usually i dont mind at all... But now i dont no wot 2 do coz i slipped n fell in love wid u

Mistakes there have been many, i must admit ive made a few but one mistake i dont regret is falling in love with you

U promsd 2 tke cre of me bt u hrt me, u promsd me 2 brng me joy bt u brought me tears, u promisd me ur luv bt u gave me PAIN....ME? i promised u Nothing but i gave yoy EVERYTHING!!!

my hart s made 2 luv u, my lips are made 2 kis u, my eyes r made 2 c u, my hands r made 2 hold u .....evry part of me wants u, maybe bcoz i was made just 4 u!!

During maths I was thinking of you but I cannot calculate how much I love you!!

Sometimes words are hard to find, to form that perfect line to let you know you're always on my mind!

Can you see me? no? Turn around, can you see me now? no? Turn again, can you see me now? I can see you because you have a special place in my heart!

Somewhere, someone dreams of your smile and finds your presence in life so worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it's true that someone, somewhere, is thinking of you.

I love all the stars in the sky, but they are nothing compared to the ones in your eyes!

Tears in my eyes ......... Tears for you ...... Tears that realise how much I love you

It must have been a rainy day when you were born, but it wasn't really rain, the sky was crying because it lost his most beautifull angel...!

If the world was made of paper and the sea of ink, I would write everywhere that I like you!

The moment I first saw you, you warmed my heart, the second time you made little flames and now you make my heart burn like hell !

What I feel for you,is really true. You got to know,I need you so. When you are gone,I can't go on. Can't you see, that you are the only one for me?

You are my dear...together we have nothing to fear...! For together we will always be... I'm so lucky if you chose me...! My heart forever will be true...! I think.......I'm in LOVE with you..!!

LOVE IS STRONG...LOVE IS SWEET...! WHEN TWO HEARTS MEET...LOVE IS COMPLETE...!!

Your love is the song in my heart...! The sunshine in my sky...! The promise of my world...! The centre of my universe...!!

You care for me in all the ways...! I want and need so much...! I have felt your warmth and tenderness with every word and touch...!

If love hurts, then love some more. If love hurts some more, then love even more. If love hurts even more, then love till it hurts no more.

Be careful 2 whom u giv ur heart, bcoz when u giv ur heart 2 some1, U r not only giving that person the right 2 love u but Also the power 2 hurt u...

No one is too young for love, because love doesn't come from your mind, which knows your age, but from your heart, which knows no age.

Under the sea, there lays a rock. In the rock, there is an envelope. In the envelope, there is a paper. On the paper, there are 3 words... 'Forget me not'

Love is like a cloud... love is like a dream... love is 1 word and everything in between... love is a fairytale come true... Coz I found love when I found U.

wOrLd iS cRueL, LoVe iS bLinD. LoSt iN sAdnEsS, BluR In miND. HeArT iS bRoKeN, fLaMe hAd DiEd. TiMe HaS pAsSeD bUt wHy iS hE... sTiLL nOt mInE...

FiRsT NiTe, FiRsT SiGhT, I SaW, I KnEw, LoVe's SwEEtEr ThAn MoUnTaiN DeW, A pRoMiSe I mAdE and' WiLL kEEp, 2 LoVe YOU aLwAys~

Fate brought the both of us together. So naturally when you look at us, you will think we match each other. Coz we are make to be for each other.

3 words made my heart beat faster, 3 words made my legs shake 3 words made my head spin, 3 words: I love you!

I feel something in my heart, it's like a little flame, every time I see you, this flame lights up, this flame is special for you, because I LOVE YOU!....

What is a flower without the sun, what is the earth without the sky. What am I without you, that is why I tell you … I love you

The sky is full of golden stars shining in the light of the moon, but the most beautiful light I see is in your eyes …

When a heart is the sign of love ,and red the colour ...and when walking around with your head in the clouds means that one is in love..Why do I draw a line in blue and am I only thinking of you ?

There Were Times You Make Me Cry... Looking 4 A Reason Why... There Were Times You Make Me Fly...Stay With Me Until I Die...Stay With Me…

There are a lot of birds wispering only about you, you should once listen to them, then you would know how much I love you.

The essential sadness is to go through life without loving. But it would be almost equally sad to leave this world without ever telling those you love.

Never Let Love gets the best of you...! But U should always try to get the... BEST OF LOVE...!!

Love is seeing Yourself in someone's eyes And finding yourself in Somebody's heart...!!!

It hurts to see the one you love walk away. But what really hurts the most is when they let you believe that they loved you but they really never did..

If the people we love are stolen away from us the only way to have them live on is to never stop lovin'them. Buildings burn, people die, but real love is forever…

I miss you so, here around me, so many people, but yet so alone. I miss your lips, your lovely smile, I miss you each day more and more!

I don't wanna feel the way that I do, I just wanna be right here with you, I don't wanna see, see us apart, I just wanna say straight from my heart I miss you


Loving you could take my life, but when I look into your eyes, I know you're worth that sacrafice!